Applying for the Student Visa Subclass 500 to study in Australia is a massive opportunity for students worldwide. With the help of this student visa 500, students will receive a high-quality education, the chance to work during the holidays, and participate in many activities. But the lack of submission and vigilance of the required documents, many of the applications get refused by the Department of Home Affairs.
When students fail to maintain compliance with the required criteria of the Subclass 500, the chances of rejection are pretty high. For such reasons, many students do not get their visa approved and had to re-apply for it right from the start.
Student Visa Subclass 500 Refusal: Why does it occur?
There are several reasons why your student visa 500 got rejected by the Australian Government. To know what these reasons are, check the information below.
- Inadequate Information: One of the biggest reasons behind the subclass 500 visa refusal is when candidates provide sufficient details to prove their claims made within the visa application. For example, if you have provided yes on whether you have visited Australia before, you need to show evidence for that trip. To do so, you can either attach your travel documents or passport copy.
- Not meet all the health requirements: You cannot expect a visa approval if you do not meet all the health requirements. The Department of Home Affairs will ask all the candidates to get tested for AIDS or HIV, Hepatitis or Tuberculosis right before issuing the visa. If you want to get your visa subclass 500 approved, fulfilling all the healthcare needs is highly important.
- Lack of financial support evidence: Not providing enough proof for financial support stands out as one of the biggest reasons for the visa rejection. All applicants have to satisfy the Department of Home Affairs with enough documents of their financial stability. The financial documents can be provided by an individual who is granted the subclass 500 visa in Australia. Otherwise, it can also be from your birth nation.
- False details: When the Department of Home Affairs finds out that the facts or information you have provided is inaccurate, your visa will be rejected. Not only that, the applicant will get charged for visa fraud due to false information. The applicant will either get prohibited or expelled from entering the nation forever. For such reasons, you need to be very careful when providing information during the visa process.
- Inapposite character grounds: Individuals who were involved in cacophony or crimes will be subjected to visa refusal. It’s requested that each of the applicants abide by the Australian Government’s policies and law. You have to cross your fingers or pray and make every reasonable avenue to prove you a genuine entrant this time.
- Not opting for professional help: There are many individuals out there who wish to complete the visa process all on their own. Remember, applying for a visa will require plenty of preparation and excellent knowledge of the Department of Home Affairs and the Government. Hiring the services professional Migration Agent Perth will help you save plenty of cash. Apart from that, calling in the experts will also save you from frustration and headaches that you might encounter when filling up the visa application.
- Insufficient evidence on English Language Proficiency: The visa 500 needs all the interested applicants to prove their English Language Test. if English is your first language, you will easily get exempted from this particular requirement. But non-English speaking students have to provide evidence of their English Language Proficiency without fail. Candidates who cannot provide proof, their visas will get rejected.
How to Avoid Subclass 500 Visa Rejection?
When you are being refused or denied a student visa, it stands out as a disappointing situation. So, to make sure such an incident does not occur, you must consult with an Immigration Agent Perth who is reliable and trusted. They have plenty of experience helping candidates with visa rejections and will provide you with the guide you need. The agents will provide you with comprehensive immigration assistance on student visa-related works.
Some of the areas they can help with are, gathering all the supporting documents for submission, filling applications, and petitions. These immigration agents are registered and licensed under the Australian Government, and taking their services will help you. The visa process is not that easy, you might think, and you might be confused when filling out the application.
That is why, before you take the step of applying for a visa, it will be much better to gain plenty of information about the visa procedure. You must also learn about the things that can get your visa refused or rejected. The agents have helped many students in the past and will make sure you get the best service from their side. One of the best things about these professional immigration agents is that they are well-updated with the current law and provide you with the best advice.
Applying for the Visa 500 will be a life-changing opportunity for many international students. But if your visa gets rejected instead of receiving approval, you might have done something wrong during the visa application procedure. To prevent such situations from taking place, you must seek professional help immediately. Doing so will enable you to obtain the help you need for the visa application process and get your visa approved with no hassle.