Soundbars are the low-profile and space-saving version of the home theater sound system. Most people prefer buying the best soundbar because they do not have sufficient space for authentic home theater. However, Soundbars are slim, compact, and high-specs to provide the best acoustic sound experience even in a small room. They have upgraded from speaker boxes to a high-performance multi-channel sound system. Thus, they become the reliable and affordable pick to improve the sound quality of any HDR TV.
There are numerous soundbars for TV available in the online marketplace, and though some are amazing, others are not praiseworthy in any means. Therefore, we help you pick the right and best soundbar for your room by telling you helpful things to know and do.
Soundbars vs. Sound Bases:
To upgrade TV’s audio in a small room, you will find two options, i.e., soundbars and sound bases. Both do almost the same job, but their design, shape, and some features are different. A Soundbar is a slim and rectangular-shaped bar loaded with mini speakers that provide crystal clear sounds. Whereas, Sound bases are broad in size and supposed to sit under the TV. Thus, the Sound base occupies more space than bars. When you come to their specs differences, you will find many as below:
- Sound bases have limited bass effects, as compared to the best soundbar with subwoofer 2020. So, they will not create the home theater-like sound.
- They also have limited stereo separation, but bars give the best stereo audio performance.
- They are not suitable for large-sized TV, but bars work the best for almost all TVs.
Types of Soundbars:
There are two types of Soundbars for different needs. Let us explain both of them to make you pick the ideal one for your room.
- Passive soundbars: They require a separate audio-video receiver and amplifier for signal processing and application. However, their speakers are better than an active sound system. The external receiver requirement makes them expensive than an active one. They also need the best subwoofer connection to add the extra bass to the sound.
- Active soundbars: They have a built-in amplifier and channel processors to provide the best sound experience. The all-inclusive device makes it economical in price and the best sound system for your small room.
Features to consider when buying the best Soundbar 2021:
Here are some aspects that you should take to your account when buying the best soundbar for music.
- Consider one with three and more channels: Sound channels present individual sound speakers in a sound device. The ordinary sound system has one or two speakers, but a high-performance one has more than three speakers. Multiple channels/speakers help to create 3D or 4D stereo sound in a room. You can find a soundbar with 2 to 7 channels, but more than three works the best for glorified mini-stereos.
- Prefer Active Soundbar for small room: Active sound system has all-inclusive specs and features, so they occupy minimal space in a room. The built-in amplifiers also work to enhance the sound quality with ease.
- Ensure suitable connectivity: The best sound systems offer multiple connectivity options, such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and HDMI arc. HDMI Arc is the easiest and reliable pick for traditional TVs. However, a device with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth will work the best with smart TVs and 4K HDR TVs. USB inputs are also available in most soundbars for TVs.
- Size of the soundbar: For an aesthetic touch, always pick a bar design that is not wider than your TV. You can also choose the one in the same size as your TV. The size of the sound device is also important to get easy connectivity to TV through cable.
- Buy best budget Soundbar from authorized dealers: Always consider the authentic dealer for buying a sound system with the manufacturer’s warranty, support, and services. It will help you get guaranteed to support even after your purchase.
Our Suggestions of Best Soundbars for small room:
Finding the best soundbar that can give an acoustic sound experience even in a small room can be an intricate task, as there are numerous available online. So, we suggest three of the best here to simplify your struggle for soundbars online shopping in Pakistan.
- Sonos Beam soundbar:
Sonos Soundbar is an intelligent and compact device by Oscar-winning sound engineers. It provides rich, detailed, clear, and high-definition sound that fills the entire room. The best thing about this sound device is its Amazon Alexa voice control assistance. It allows you to control music play hands-freely over your voice. The wall-mounted design makes it fit easily on any room’s wall without occupying any extra space. Let us brief down its pros and cons for your quick review:
- Buildable sound system
- Mountable design
- Built-in Amazon Alexa
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Easy software updates
- Without subwoofer
- No Dolby Atmos support
- Yamaha Soundbar:
This sound device is an ideal solution for people who love enjoying music with rich bass. Its built-in subwoofer upgrades the sound performance to make music more influential. The virtual 3D surround technology helps to unlock the vagued sound to stimulate a crystal clear sound experience. The best thing is it connects to cell phones via Bluetooth or other devices via HDMI arc input. The pros and cons are as under:
- Bluetooth, HDMI, and Aux connectivity
- Built-in subwoofer
- Mountable design
- Slim Display panel
- 4K connectivity
- No Wi-Fi connectivity
Bose Solo 5 is a TV sound system that delivers noticeably improved sound to all TV programs. It also has a dialogue mode that helps clear the spoken dialogue on-screen, so you will never miss any conversation in your favorite movie. Bluetooth connectivity allows you to connect your TV with a soundbar for Bluetooth streaming. The remote controller also allows you to control sound settings without moving from your coach. The brief pros and cons are as under:
- Compact and slim design
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Universal TV remote
- Adjustable bass
- No HDMI connectivity.