Why wear a vintage pocket watch? The current trend in fashion is towards authenticity and vintage. Jewelry and pocket watches are no exception to this rule. Pocket watches attract vintage enthusiasts and it is easy to see why!
Why wear a vintage pocket watch?
Since this watch is going to accompany you everywhere and in all your movements, it must have certain quality criteria. Here is what makes a Pocket watch chic and impeccable for purchase for yourself or a Valentine’s Day gift for your lover:
- Attractive shape
- details of the dial, the case, and the cover often well worked and precise
- Old-School spirit
- Accessory to wear on all occasions
- Trendy fashion object for men and women who wear it as a pendant
- Case: greater resistance to shocks and over time, pleasant to the touch
- Delicate mechanism worthy of Swiss watchmaking: precision, accuracy, and reliability, so handle with care.
- Waterproofness is a quality argument to consider when buying your watch to protect it. In case of bad weather, wind, humidity, or rain. They are very rare, unfortunately.
- Budget: the Pocket watch is sometimes accessible, sometimes cheap, sometimes luxurious, but you can always wear one regardless of your means
- Sociability: This is a way to distinguish yourself. It can be the center of attention during discussions or mark your personality
Buy a good quality and affordable Pocket watch
Reliability, durability, precision, chic… qualities that sum up what you can expect from a Pocket watch. With its rounded and soft shapes, the pocket watch proposed by the online jewelers rhymes with resistance, solidity, and robustness.
Models and styles are offered to a wide range of clothing styles. You can get a rocker look, rapper, gothic, hipster, dandy. It’s all about the design of the watch!
How to wear a Pocket watch in 2020?
The Pocket watch can be attached to the pocket of the vest (the gusset/fob) or a jacket. But many men and women today choose to slip and store their favorite timepiece in the small pocket of their Levis jeans. With a casual look, the vintage accessory will be attached by its chain to the buckle of the pants and then place in the pocket.
The vintage watch can be worn as well daily as on the occasion of a particular event. You can bring them to the ceremony, wedding, special event… It goes well with the wearing of an elegant, chic, and even stylish bohemian suit.
In recent years, vintage pocket watches have made a comeback. Companies and suppliers are emerging and doing well in the watch industry, providing consumers with trendy styles and looks with each order.
Vintage pocket watches are crafted from high-quality metals such as silver, bronze, and gold. Engraving is used to personalize pocket watches for certain customers.
Our Vintage pocket watches have a diameter of 4.6 cm/1.8 inches. They’re lightweight enough to fit in a pocket. They have chains ranging in length from 37 cm/ 14.57 inches.
The chains are long enough to keep the pocket watch secure. The packet comes with a pocket watch and a jewelry chain with a hook in either gold or silver. As a result, the chain is simple to disassemble and reassemble.
See also: The world’s largest watch manufacturer