HP Officejet 7612 printer jam is one of the common errors of this printer line.
ficejet 7612 printer jam
An HP printer paper jam is one of the errors that any printer will encounter. There are many causes of printer jam.
– Paper jams: You use paper that is not of a quality guarantee, thin, thick, damp paper, etc., can also lead to paper jams. When using the printer, make sure that the paper quality meets the standards.
– Jam due to drying: Drying the printer is responsible for drying ink and paper. Failure to transmit a sufficient amount of heat to dry the paper will also result in the printer being jammed.
– When you print the printer, pulls a sheet of paper from behind and it gets stuck in the output. When you get this error, it is because the mechanical relay is dirty.
Actions for HP Officejet 7612 printer jam
As mentioned above, we have talked about many causes of printer jam. When your printer has jammed, check the cause.
How to remove jammed paper from the printer?
You first remove the toner cartridge from the printer. In the case, the paper is on the roller unit you hold, slowly pull the paper out.
Note: When you pull the paper, you pull it gently without tugging the paper, it will tear and damage the printer components.
In case the paper is jammed in the return position after printing, insert your hand into the end of the paper and pull the paper slowly out of the printer. Also, you open the door behind the machine and we can safely get the paper out of the printer.
Keep your printer free from frequent jams. When using you must ensure the following criteria:
- Use paper that meets the standards of the machine
- The paper is not too thick or too thin
- The paper must be flat and not crumpled
- Maintain and clean the machine after every printer ink spill
- The printer must be placed on a table in a cool, humid place
Check to dry, periodically relay
Fix HP Officejet 7612 printer when it fails
In addition to the paper jam on the HP Officejet 7612 when in use, there are some other errors. There are errors you can fully handle, but there are mistakes you can’t handle. When your printer fails and you do not know the reason, you should have a technician come to check it and you should not attempt to disassemble without knowing the cause.
- HP Officejet 7612 printer prints black streak: when the print is black streaked print, the main cause of your printer is blank.
- HP Officejet 7612 printer is blurred: In this case, there are many causes such as out of ink, damage, word…
If the printer blurs in streaks, up to 90% of the printer runs out of ink, you need to refill the HP Officejet 7612 printer. With the HP printer line after 4-5 refills, we should replace the new cartridge. There are also many errors caused by the end of the cartridge life.
In addition, when using the printer we will inevitably encounter errors. For more advice on printer error, please contact the expert.