Over 10,000 Indian students join MBBS in abroad every year. For Indian students, MBBS is always an essential wealth in Kazakhstan as medical education is available at a very low rate. Kazakhstan is globally acclaimed for the high-quality school education system of medical universities like Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (KazGU or KazNU). Clinical diagnostic training in Kazakhstan is indeed worthwhile as the nation continues to hold the general standards of medical training. Study MBBS in Kazakhstan has progressed as the regional center of Central Asia. MBBS in Kazakhstan has a highly valued medical degree with the best medical universities like Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (KazGU or KazNU).
Also Know – Top 10 Universities in Russia for MBBS
Kazakhstan offers a wide and excellent opportunity for Indian students to get a medical education. So Kazakhstan has been selected in other places and has developed as a major center of education for Indian students. It is easier than in many other countries to get admission to MBBS seats in the best medical universities in Kazakhstan like Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (KazGU or KazNU).
Kazakhstan is officially a republic of Kazakhstan. It is considered to be an intercontinental country in central Asia. It has a small portion to the west of the upland river in Europe. 2,724,900 sq. km (1,052,100 sq. miles) was covered in a land area, with Russia in the north, China in the east, and with a large portion of the Caspian Sea in the south. The Mongolia range is not from Kazakhstan, though only 37 km away, it is separated from a small part of the border on Russia and China. Kazakhstan is the largest country in the world; it has a population of 18.8 million, and has the lowest population in density in the world, and is less than 6 sq. KPH of km – LRB – 15 people per square mile. Kazakhstan’s capital is Nur-Sultan, earlier known as Astana from 1997. From Almaty, the biggest city in the country, it was shifted. From Kazakhstan’s land, it was historically nomadic groups and empires.
The first thing is the tuition fee structure is very cheap. The teacher-student ratio of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (KazGU or KazNU) is the best. For MBBS in Kazakhstan, the courses for international standards have been prepared. The degree is recognized worldwide. Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (KazGU or KazNU) is listed in the world directory. There are no donation and capitation fees for getting seats in the best medical universities like Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (KazGU or KazNU). No need for IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) for admission. After finishing the MBBS course from Kazakhstan medical college, students are eligible to practice in any section part of the nation. In Kazakhstan, all medical colleges use the latest technology and are fully equipped. The cost of living in Kazakhstan is much lower than in other countries of Europe. Tuition fees and accommodation fees in medical universities are quite affordable.
Also Know – A Complete Guide to Fractions & Their Types!
Know That Kazakhstan Is One of the Safest Countries for Indian Studies –
Study MBBS in Kazakhstan, among the first 50 countries to be surveyed by the government of India, is India’s destination for sending a large number of students to Kazakhstan.
Career Opportunities after Completion of MBBS from Kazakhstan –
- Study Students can opt for post-graduate courses in any international university.
- Clearance of the next examination with good marks is mandatory to start a career in India.
- Students who are studying in Kazakhstan hostel room services are available:
- Each medical university like Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (KazGU or KazNU) provides 6 to 7 students to the university students.
- The hostel includes accommodation, food, and laundry
- Generally, preference is given to the hostel near the international student institute as it costs less and saves a lot during travel.
- Building furniture with bed, mattress, blanket, and bed sheet is made in the student rooms.
Also Know – What to Expect On IELTS Exam Day?
Benefits of MBBS in Kazakhstan –
- For students willing to select MBBS in abroad, but they are afraid to do so because, on account of high Kazakhstan MBBS fees, MBBS in Kazakhstan can be a huge relief. With reasonable and affordable costs, that is appropriate for students from all over the world. Kazakhstan offers medical education. Every student can’t afford high charity or tuition fees in private medical colleges in India.
- There is also a good hostel and food facility for students coming from all corners of the world. Every year, Kazakhstan’s education system, particularly universities like Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (KazGU or KazNU), has attracted many international students. Alumni of Kazakhstan can work globally based on their choice and availability of opportunities.
- The top medical university of Kazakhstan offers several options in eminent hospitals for medical practice, to ensure that they come forward to practice their profession. Experienced faculty and staff at universities like Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (KazGU or KazNU) are also prominent. The number of hospitals affiliated with universities is very high.