Today, in these difficult times related to Covid-19, everyone is waiting for the day they will be able to travel again.
Some people is trying to plan already a trip for 2022, but still hesitating about the destination.
We are glad to share with you the 7 reasons to visit Peru. Why you should choose Peru as your next travel destination.
7 reasons to visit Peru
- First of all, Peru is land of the Incas, it’s a great opportunity to discover the rich cultural heritage of the Inca Empire, as well as the Inca mythology and many vestiges of this mythical period of Andean history. And, of course, one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World: Machu Picchu is a big opportunity to travel back in time to 15th century.
- Peru offers varied landscapes: the Pacific coast, mountainous area and, of course, the Amazon. So there is something for everyone!
- If you travel to Peru, you will surely have the chance to go to the highest navigable lake in the world: Lake Titicaca, located at 3812m altitude. An amazing thing is to go there by the luxury Belmond Andean Explorer train. Don’t miss to enjoy the sunrise on the mystical Titicaca!
- Whether on Lake Titicaca, in the Sacred Valley or in the Amazon, you will have the opportunity to meet the local Peruvian communities. They will be proud to share their culture with you.
- Peru offers different opportunities also to the travelers who are passionate about the trekkings. Just visit Huaraz region to enjoy unforgettable landscapes: lagoons and snow-capped peaks all at once!
- Today Peru is also an excellent gastronomic destination, accumulating prestigious awards every year. Peruvian gastronomy is one of the most varied in the world, made mainly of local products, such as Ceviche, Lomo Saltado, Pisco Sour etc.
- By visiting Peru you will have another great opportunity to explore the heritage of pre-Columbian civilizations. Traveling with a professional guide you will discover the unsolved mysteries of Moche and Chimu civilizations.
Besides the 7 reasons to visit Peru, here is some recommendations for the travelers who would like to explore Peru in a luxury way.
Our recommendations for luxury travelers
If you are in Cusco, don’t miss to spend an overnight in Belmond Palacio Nazarenas hotel, a great place to travel back in time to the Inca Era by staying in this charming hotel with Inca foundations.
In case you plan to discover the cities of Arequipa, Puno and Cusco, we recommend you to make it by luxury train Andean Explorer with 2 overnights on board of the train in a private Suite cabin with all necessary amenities.
By visiting the famous Machu Picchu, make it by luxury Hiram Bingham train.
And, of course, don’t miss the luxury Delfin Amazon Cruises in case you plan to visit the Peruvian Amazon. This luxury boat will be an amazing opportunity to explore the wildlife of the Amazon in a different way.
In case you would like to explore Peru in all its glory we would highly recommend you to go there with Peru Exclusive, a serious and reliable local travel agency, always ready to do its best to offer you an experience of a lifetime.