Amazon Alexa setup is an easy procedure to perform. It would be best if you had a live internet connection for Alexa setup. In this article, we will tell you how you can easily install your Amazon Alexa speakers. Once you have wholly followed the information, you can command Alexa to do your bidding in no time.
Many products work as your virtual assistant, for example, Siri, Cortana, the google assistant. But the quality provided by the Alexa echo line is still the best and first choice of users. Further in this article, we will also tell you about some of the primary and effective troubleshooting techniques to improve your Alexa virtual assistant.
Complete Alexa Setup Explained
Here is a step-by-step instruction that you need to follow to complete the Alexa setup from scratch.
- First, you download the Amazon Alexa app.
- Then you pick a device to set up.
- After that, you enter the setup mode.
- Smart Devices connection
- Then you set up home Wi-Fi.
Without wasting any more time, let’s move forward with the setup process.
- First, unbox your amazon Alexa device carefully.
- Now place your Alexa device to the place with enough internet connections.
- Plug your Alexa in the near electric socket.
- Now take any of your smart mobile or pc.
- Download the Alexa app from the play store/app store.
- Install and launch the Alexa app.
- Sign in to your amazon account. If you don’t have an amazon account, please sign up for one.
- Once done, open the app and click on devices.
- Now tap on the echo device.
- Select your Echo device from the given list.
- Click on next.
- Now tap on Wi-Fi networks.
- Choose your network from the given available network list.
- Now take your Alexa device and look at the primary action button.
- Press and hold the Alexa action button till it gets connected to your Wi-Fi network.
- Once connected, you are all set.
Alexa troubleshooting-Is your Alexa device not working correctly?
Many reasons cause Alexa not to work correctly. Most of the users face problems that are caused due to simple mistakes. This information will tell you some basic and easy Alexa troubleshooting tips techniques that you can perform on your own.
Follow the below-mentioned information and see if it can resolve your Alexa issues.
- Ensure that the electricity plug and adapter you are using to power your Alexa device are not damaged in any way.
- Ensure that your existing router is providing live internet connections to your Alexa device. Your Alexa device needs enough internet connections from your router to perform well.
- If your Alexa, the virtual assistant, is not giving any feedback, check any red light blinking on the device. If yes, it indicates that your device is in mute mode. Unmute it to function.
- Please speak using your natural voice or say, “Alexa did you hear me? ”
- If you can’t find any problem in your device and still refuses to work, try to restart your Alexa device.
- Keep your Alexa device away from room walls, room corners, and other electronic appliances like refrigerators, baby monitors, microwave ovens, etc., as they interfere with the signals physically.
If there is any other issue you are facing regarding Alexa setup or Alexa troubleshooting , let us know, and we will try to reach you with better assistance ASAP.