Samsung Smart Switch is the best application to move data between devices. It is safe and a very simple method. If users wish to bring whatever files to their new Samsung Galaxy, is Samsung Smart Switch is the best tool for that. Photos or images, video clips, call logs, notes, text messages, contacts, calendar or whatever item can send to your new Galaxy, simply using backup and restore options of the smart switch. Moving data from one place to another became simpler thanks to Samsung Inc behind this amazing creation. The best thing is that the application comes with a cross-platform feature. As a result, users can connect their Galaxy with any other operating system whenever to move files.
Data that cannot share using Smart Switch
Here is the list of items that Samsung Smart Switch cannot transfer. There are several reasons behind those limitations that users can realize.
- Contacts that saved to the SIM, email, Google accounts and social media will not accept by the smart switch
- If there are files that saved to private storage that cannot backup
- Appointments that synced with Google or any other external account too cannot share
- Premium and Social Hub accounts as well left out
- Themes and Live wallpapers too will not accept
- Download Samsung Smart Switch the latest version or else update the app if already downloaded
- If there is an Android, it should be Android 4.3 or later. If it is an iOS it should be iOS 4.2.1 or higher
- The Windows computer or laptop should be running Windows 7 or any higher version
- Make sure that the RAM is 512 MG or advanced
- The CPU should be Pentium 4;2.4 GHz or later
- Windows Media Player version 11 or higher is the recommended software
- The minimum screen resolution should be 1024 x 768 (600), 32 bit or advanced
Compatibility of Smart Switch Windows
The famous application to move data to new GALAXY phones is the Smart Switch Windows. As a user of a Windows PC system, you might want to know about Samsung Windows Smart Switch compatibility. Follow any of the Samsung Smart Switch Windows-compatible Windows OSs.
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
How to transfer content using the smart switch?
- First of all, go to all the security tools of the PC and disable them
- And then get ready to launch Samsung Smart Switch on your desktop
- Use a connectable USB cable and connect the smartphone to the computer. Make sure that the connected USB port is working
- The smart device will detect by the tool and will launch its user interface right away
- Simply click “Restore” or “Select your backup data” and pick up all the files that wish to transfer
- And then click the “Restore Now” option
- Stay a couple of minutes until the smart switch completes the restore process. Once realize that the process is done, click “OK”
- If the device will ask to accept or deny the backup that Samsung Smart Switch for PC shared, just accept it to continue the process
- And remember that this can apply even to share files to any other operating system
- The entire process will take around 5 minutes
- Go through the data list that cannot transfer using Samsung Smart Switch. If you too have such files, you will not allow to send them