We always hope to be the best and stop at the head of the game. Similarly, if you are replacing your CBSE Class 8 exam, Mathematics will be the only subject that pleasure helps you be the most useful. Because in CBSE Class 8, Mathematics is the only subject where students can secure full marks in the exam. But to score full marks or excel in Mathematics, you need a good material which needs smart work.
In this article, we sponsor some tips which will help students to fare well in the class 8 maths question paper. However, before we start preparing for the discussion, let’s learn regarding the Mathematics syllabus.
Syllabus of CBSE Class 8 Mathematics:
|List of Chapters
|Marks weightage (in %)
|Understanding Quadrilaterals Continues
|Squares and squares roots
|Cube and Cube Roots
|Algebraic Expressions & identities
|Algebraic Expressions & identities continues
|Visualizing solid shapes
|Exponents and Powers
|Direct and Inverse Propositions
|Introduction to graphs
|Introduction to graph continues
|Playing with numbers
Based on the table, we value every CBSE Class 8 student to center on the 4 divisions highlighted. First, you need to start with the parts that have the most significant weightage of points in the examination. Then you need to focus on acquiring the fundamentals of each chapter.
Learning the basic thoughts in each chapter is essential, as it will also help you in preparing for aggressive exams such as JEE and NEET. To get the best information about any topic in CBSE, you can always use NCERT Solutions in which each part (and its topics) is included in detail. By learning from textbook resolutions, learners are easily able to get more marks in the exam externally with the help of teachers, thus saving their valuable time and without going to education or a coaching club.
5 Tips to follow for CBSE Class 8 Mathematics 2021:
1) Constant practice: Practice makes somebody sound. So, to learn and exceed in Mathematics, you need to continually practice. You need to go through individual papers to exceed in the examination. Practice is a key parameter that will support you in understanding the subject.
2) Focus on challenging topics: If you need to get well, you need to focus on the challenging sections and completely understand all the concepts. Try to complete the segments like quadrilaterals, geometry, and algebraic ideas first, then move them on to the others. This is because these problems are most challenging and the ideas that you learn now will also be used in future investigations. So always try to complete the hard things first sooner than making the easier ones.
3) Prefer the NCERT Solutions: CBSE itself encourages students to use the NCERT Solutions. This is because each idea is given chapter-wise. Students get a basic perception of a topic and know what to focus on to score well in the exam. The NCERT Solutions for Mathematics can also assist you with JEE education.
4) Refer to sample papers: If you need to shine in Mathematics, then you need to refer to worked example papers. By thoroughly studying the subject, you can earn more marks. Most questions that will be asked in your exam will be like those from the before-mentioned question papers.
5) Clear all your doubts: You need to make sure that you don’t have any doubt connected to a certain topic. By clearing all problems, you can study well and receive the exam easily.
3 Common mistake to avoid while preparing for CBSE Class 8 Mathematics Question:
- Avoid skipping topics with fewer marks/weightage as fundamentals read in Class 8 will also be necessary for future investigations.
- Never try to attempt a question if you are not apparent of the concept. It will not lead you throughout and will simply consume more time.
- Don’t try to learn Mathematics with characters who try to withdraw it at any cost.
Finally, have a dedicated 1 hour of study and 1 hour of patients. Follow this method at least twice a week. Remembering these points and withdrawing the standard errors will help you to secure more points in the class 8 maths question paper & examination.