While obesity or being overweight is a major problem in this generation, being underweight also causes several health diseases. There are so many underweight persons who will not gain weight after doing many methods, diet plans. This is because of their stress levels, irregular meals, unhealthy eating lifestyle, genetics and lack of exercises. Most people thinks fast foods and oily foods will help them to gain weight but the truth is you may gain weight but it is totally unhealthy and you face several health problems such as heart diseases, diabetes etc. but when you start to eat high-calorie meals for weight gain you will build your muscle and also improve your appetite so that you gain a non-fatty and healthy body. So in this article we will discuss some tips those will help you to gain weight:
Eat high calories food:
It is very important to eat high calorie foods but not high calorie junk foods for weight gain. Because they provide sugar calories and fat, not nutrition. Choose high calories with nutritious foods. Such as:
- Eat whole milk with granola or muesli at your breakfast.
- Take salads with healthy oils.
- Eat sweet potatoes, potatoes, starchy vegetables, and tapioca.
- Eat parathas, vegetables, and greens and also add curd in your meal.
- Eat salmon or other fatty fish for dinner because it has omega three fatty acids which is good for our heart.
- Add wheat germ in your meal to gain more calories with fiber and folate.
Eat seeds, nuts and dry fruits:
Don’t eat low calorie foods; eat high calorie foods as they give huge calories in fewer amounts and make it easier to eat more.
- Dried fruits provide antioxidants and fiber with high calories. Raisins provide approximately 5 times calories that grapes do for the same weight.
- Nuts are high in calories as well as nutrition. Dried nuts have 150-200 calories with fiber, antioxidants, minerals and healthy oils.
- Nuts butter is also a healthy choice. It provides fat and healthy oils and huge calories of 180 in just 2 tablespoons.
- You can eat high calories foods such as mangoes, bananas, and seethaphal, avocado.
- Seeds like flax seeds and pumpkin are the best source of calories, fats, antioxidants and minerals.
In addition to a few fundamental meals, you want to encompass at least 3 snacks if you want to boost your meals intake. For accomplishing this, it’s vital that you devour at ordinary durations in order that the meals are digested and there’s area for more. The frame desires time to digest and assimilate meals. It is envisioned in which you want approximately hours to digest a meal, so area it out. Eating each hour is a great strategy
Add fats and healthy oils:
They offer approximately forty five energy steps per teaspoon. Choosing a healthy way together with oils which can be a mixture of polyunsaturated fats and mono alongside much less quantities of saturated fat. Vegetable oils resembling olive and sunflower, nut oils approximating peanuts are a terrific option. Mustard oil also can be utilized in a mixture with one in every of these.
Select right snacks:
It’s important that you snack on food to compose calories. Supremely, a snack has to be capable of making a contribution of at least 200 cal and now no longer obstruct you an excessive amount so you can consume a meal soon. Snack instances are preferably hours behind a meal, so consume a premature dinner and encompass your bedtime snack.
If you follow these tips with a proper diet plan and regular exercises you will get results in 20 to 30 days.