The Asia Pacific syringe market is projected to succeed in US$ 5,946.66 million by 2027 from US$ 2,654.58 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.5% from 2020-27.
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Syringes Market
Increased cases within the usage of self-administration drugs like insulin and development of biologics and rise within the number of injectable drugs are probably going to accelerate the expansion of the syringes market within the forecast period of 2020-2027. On the opposite hand, injectables expansions like generic injectables, biosimilars, and contraceptive injectables along side growing trends toward prefillable syringe system will further boost various opportunities which will cause the expansion of the syringes market within the above-mentioned forecast period.
The high cost involved in safety syringes and the rising number of needle stick injuries and infections will act as a barrier towards the expansion of the syringes market within the above-mentioned forecast period. The rising specialization in the event of other drug delivery methods and sterility of injections goes to poses the most important challenge within the syringes market.
This syringes market report provides details of the latest recent developments, trade regulations, import-export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, geographical expansions, technological innovations within the market. to realize more info on the syringes market contact Data Bridge marketing research for an Analyst Brief, our team will assist you to make an informed market decision to realize market growth.
Taking region into consideration, Japan is that the dominant marketplace for safe syringes within the region of Asia Pacific. Consumers within the country tend to be more medically aware which has led towards the earliest adoption of medical practices within the country. With the expanding base of population, increased willingness to spend on advanced treatments, and therefore the rising incidence of diabetes have thereby generated market of Japan. Besides, opportunities are very likely to extend within the Indian market also.
Global Syringes Market Scope and Market Size
Syringes market is segmented on the idea of fabric, type, design, usability, channel, and end-users. the expansion amongst these segments will assist you to analyze meager growth segments within the industries, and supply the users with the valuable market overview and market insights to assist them in making strategic decisions for the identification of core market applications.
- Based on material, the syringes market is segmented into plastic and glass syringes.
- On the idea of type, the syringes market is segmented into general syringes and specialized syringes.
- Specialized syringes are further sub-segmented into allergy, tuberculin syringes, insulin syringes et al..
- Based on the design, the syringes market is segmented into the single-chamber prefilled syringe, dual-chamber prefilled chamber, and customized prefilled syringes.
- On the idea of usability, the syringes market is segmented into disposable syringes and sterilizable/reusable syringes. Disposable syringes are further sub-segmented into conventional syringes, and safety syringes.
- Safety syringes are further sub-segmented into retractable and non-retractable syringes.
- On the idea of end-users, the syringes market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory centers, clinics, community healthcare.
- Based on channel, the syringes market is segmented into retail and direct tenders
Asia Pacific Syringe Market – Market Segmentation
By Syringes Type
- Luer Lock Syringes
- Glass Syringes
- Luer Slip Syringes
- Human Health
- Lab / Industrial
- Sterilizable/Reusable Syringes
- Disposable Syringes
- By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Blood Collection Centers
- Diabetic Care Centers
- South Korea
- Baxter International Inc.
- Terumo Corporation
- Cardinal Health Inc
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- HENKE-SASS, WOLF
For More Information :- Check Here