Facing a technical issue with the computer is a common thing. Both laptop and desktop users encounter different types of technical problems at times. Computer errors can broadly be classified into two categories. Some errors occur rarely. On the other hand, some errors are frequently encountered. In the following section, you will find the commonest computer errors and their solutions.
Computer Does Not Turn On
How often do you encounter that the computer does not turn on? Many people encounter this computer error commonly, and it sometimes happens due to silly reasons. For example, you may not have plugged in the cable to the switchboard properly. As a result, the computer does not turn on. However, not all reasons behind the error are silly. For dealing with complicated errors, you need to find professional computer repair online support.
If the computer does not turn on, it can be a fault of the SMPS. Replacing or repairing the SMPS will resolve the problem. Some other reasons for the error include hard disk failure, motherboard problem, issues with the display unit, etc.
Slow Internet Connection
If you have a computer, you also need an internet connection. However, many problems commonly occur with internet connection. Sometimes, you will experience no connection. In such cases, computer users contact the internet service provider to resolve the issue. Make sure that the modem is perfectly functional. Otherwise, an internet connection error will occur.
Compared to the no internet connection, a slow internet connection is a more frequently encountered error. Some of the solutions to slow internet connection are discussed below.
- Restart Modem: Turn off the modem and wait for a few minutes. Now, restart the modem again. You will get the regular internet speed once the modem stabilizes. If the internet is still slow, you need to check for other errors.
- Fix the Wi-Fi Receiver: If your computer is connected to the internet through the Wi-Fi receiver, you need to check the condition of the component. The problem with the device is the reason behind the slow internet.
- Close Unwanted Programs: If any unwanted program runs on your computer, it can make the internet connection sloth. Close down the unnecessary programs to restore the regular speed of the internet.
If these troubleshooting tips do not prove effective, you should call the internet service provider to resolve the slow internet problem.
Slow Performance of the Computer
How many times have you encountered that your computer has become slow? A slow computer is an aftermath of different kinds of technical errors. In the following section, find some solutions to optimize the speed of your computer.
- Disable Resource-Hungry Programs: There are a few programs that use resources rampantly on your computer. If you are not using those programs, you should close them.
- Conduct Spyware Scanning: A spyware or malware could be running in the background, and that causes slow computer issues. Run your antivirus tool to detect the malware and remove the malicious program from your PC.
- Disable Startup Programs: The Windows Startup program can make your computer sluggish. Open task manager and close the startup program. It will optimize the speed of your system.
In many cases, users notice slow browser speed. Your computer is running at the optimal speed, but the browser has become sluggish. For resolving the problem, you need to delete the cache and cookies. Go to the browser options, and you will find an option for removing history, cookies, and cache files. Click on remove cookies and cache. When they are removed, you need to close the browser. Wait for a few minutes and turn on the browser. Now, you will find the browser is no more sluggish.
A printer is an essential device for many home and office computers. However, printer errors are common for computer users. Printer errors happen due to many reasons. When a printing error occurs, you can restart the printer. If restarting does not resolve the issue, you should call the customer support desk of your printer.
For dealing with different kinds of computer errors, you need to find professional computer repair online support. Experienced and skilled executives can deliver the best suggestions for resolving computer errors.